Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Where Did I Go?

Well I have a little issue in life that thru the help of many people I have started to come thru it.
Thanks to the people that have listened to me, and had advise, I love having friends in my life that care!
And that's me going thru it!


In the mean time tho between my mom coming up to visit and me working on a few things here and there, and my wife and I trying to spend time together before I go on a 22 day journey of none stop fun...."sigh" maybe.

Thats not what I wanted to share with you entirely, I wanted to share with you about my dinner tonight, it started with me heading to an old friends house that I haven't seen in a while (to long to be exact and we need to make sure that doesn't happen again) to have dinner, he's a really good cook! And always makes just enough!...haha he started cookin' while we were catching up with some veggie's.


Then he started on making and putting together some Skewers.



And then the seasoning of the main entrée,


Then it goes on the grill with such perfection....


mmmm......it was good Schwarz....like always...

Thats us by the way full as all get out trying to stay standing after eating all that food.

No comments: