Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yay I'm home!

I'm home finally and it was a good 4th of July, Patti came to Tulsa for the show.
she helped with the walls.

The church we loaded in at was huge!
the football field was turf...it's a christian school! I think thats awesome!


we had union hands for the first time the whole summer so the load out was stupid fast! we were in the hotel before 2am first time in a long time.

We had a early flight the next morning which was good just to hang out and talk we havn't been on a flight together since before we were married. it was a lot of fun!

Us on the first flight a little tired but ready for our 30 min. flight.


then we had a 3 hour layover in Kansas City and it was fun at first and then the early morning kicked in and we started to get really tired, Patti got coffee


and I got more tired


but we got home and had a lot of fun but not without going to eat at Red Robin which I forgot how good it is.

No comments: