Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble Gobble

Ok so I know that this is what most people are going to be blogging about today but, I don't care I haven't blogged in a while and I'm going to do it!


First we start with the cook, she was just making sure that there wasn't anything wrong with... well I'm not sure what she's tasting?


Thought I would show the table contents, since we paid I'm sure a penny or two, I'm not really sure but the wife made it look so nice, and if your paying attention you'll notice that we're already get setup for Christmas we just couldn't wait! (the fire place makes the picture look like an optical allusion)


Patti also made some appetizers that Schwarz found appetizing. (notice the fruit dip on the lips)

Farns and Jenkins were part of the crew at our holiday adventure ( sorry Farns about the butt shot)


Jay was a part of our Thanksgiving day, and he brought his new handy dandy $2 Polaroid Camera wouldn't reload pictures but he got it figured out.
Its all almost ready..

and the after.. now lets eat some pie.. in about an hour after we pass out

No comments: