Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Just Put Myself To Sleep

I've been reading some blogs, non of the usual blogs that I read, but those about Politics, I haven't decided yet if my blog fits that realm, sense my blog is filled with senseless pictures and the ramblings of what I've done through out my day.

I just don't know if this is the place for all that, I had this other blog that was all done up, about this site that tells you, with a percentage who you agree with. (the site was helpful)

Blah Blah Blah is what the blog looked like to me, I mean I enjoy reading other peoples blogs about serious things that they have to say, and that happens to me once a year, I get passionate about something, but since I can't remember what I had for lunch today I think that I'm not the one to blog about anything that makes sense, don't get me wrong I think its important, the election is important, but I'm just trying to figure out if I should keep my Blog and politics separate?
Holy crap I'm reading this back to myself in mono tone.

(Sigh)

No comments: