Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Back Burner....

Today we got the gear up pretty early, so I thought today would be a good day to work on some broken LED's and some projects that have been on the back burner so to speak, but the wall had other idea's, you remember the blog where I look bored updating all the tiles well, they didn't like what I did last week, so I had to do it all over again, the only difference this week was I had Greg stand next to the computer and watch everything.... (haha Greg got suckered)

And that gave me time to work on one of the modules that needed some lovin'...(And I thought I needed to actually do some Tech like work for once on this tour) So I set up in the corner of Catering cause I needed some where bright and clean to work, and the catering people kept walking by me (out of their way) and "sighing" real loud! (haha) so I put on my headphones. (showed them right?)



Can you guess which LED (lite-brite) needed fixed?



I have been in formed that tomorrow is going to suck for us, so tune in tomorrow to see if thats true!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... the tiny rebellious bulb-thing actually ate a hole in the black darkness surrounding it. There's a cheesy allegory there.
And if catering didn't want you to use their space, then *why did they put that convenient desk RIGHT THERE?* I'm just sayin', the practically invited you.
Hope today is better than anticipated!