Saturday, May 3, 2008

What Was I Thinking?!

So this morning I did something that I haven't done in a while, and that's almost miss the beginning of load in, I've never actually slept in passed a load in time, but once I came pretty close, and today I did the same thing. So there I was laying in my bunk and hear Harry waking somebody up that doesn't have an alarm, and I'm thinking to myself "what in the world is Harry doing up this early?" (Harry doesn't have to come inside in the early morning ((An hour before load in starts)) to help mark points, and do the walk threw) So I lift up my curtain, and see that I'm the only one left in the bunk area! (As Harry hurries and closes the door to the bunks like he in his words "woke the sleeping Bear!") So I put down my curtain, and lay there for few more seconds, then open my phone, and see that its, 7:44am, I'm like "I got 6 more minutes before I need to get up, then I realize that I'm an hour and 6 minutes from when I normally get up, yea this fat guy was moving, I don't think I've put my shoes on that quick in a long time, it was close one, and as I'm walking in the venue door my alarm goes off! What was I thinking? 7:50am? That should of said 6:5oam! (Sigh)


In light of the day, I thought I would try and be cool like everybody else and try making a statement with my hair! (I'm searching for a statement if you care to help!!) But once again the curliness strikes again, and my mohawk has turned into a birds nest!


No comments: