Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What We Ate...

So now that I have time, I wanted to share with you a taste (play on words) of what we got to eat at the festival this week.

It started with me finding out that instead of getting catering like everybody else, us LED guys got $8 vouchers to eat at the vender's there in the festival.

So here's what the vender ally looked like, and it was for the most part crowded, and everything for the most part was $8, for example me and one of the guys got a corn dog, "A" Corndog and that was our dinner cause it cost $8, so I guess my point is that everything was $8 or more. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I would rather have a corndog than catering. So I'm not complaining about us having to eat vender food, just that it was so expensive.

But I would have to say that one of the perks of eating out there was picking what I wanted to eat, and one of the best was we got this nacho thing that had some Spanish name, and it was amazing, some kind of chips, cheese crap, and steak on top, my heart hurt but man was it good!

And finally, I saved the best for last funnel cake! My wife loves funnel cakes and so do I, there was this little food stand that pretty much didn't make anything but funnel cakes, so I figured that out of all the places making them, this place would have to have the best, and was I right, mmmm.....I can still taste it sortof.. just looking at the picture my mouth is watering and I'm hungry for one! I mean just look at it, fried to perfection, showered in powdered sugar, nice and hot, you just can't beat it!

Overall it was a good week, the sun came out on the last day it was still cold but nice!

No comments: