Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Positive Post Tuesday On Wednesday...


My Positive Post Tuesday post (that's a day late!!) isn't really about any one person, but more about just old friends, there's that feeling of seeing somebody that you haven't seen in a long time, especially someone(s) that you toured with, or have worked with, or share an experience with, its always fun just sitting there and catching up, telling stories, I mean everybody has someone that you haven't seen in a while, and when you see them you pick right up where you left off, like nothing really has happen since you've seen them last, And the stuff that has happen your able to laugh with them.

Working festivals, gives me the oppertunities to see old friends that I don't get to see very often, its so much fun just catching up with people, for example, last week was this guy, I didn't even recognize him at first thats how long it had been, we got to catch up in catering, he just happen to be working the whole week at the same festival I was at, and we didn't see each other till almost the last day! Tonight I was able to catch up with these guys, its always fun talking and hangin with them, cause for one they all have A.D.D., I don't mean a little either, having conversations with them is always fun, you have to keep your sentences short! Its so much fun!

So here's to old friends!!

No comments: