Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fix Things Day..

We're loading out tonight, so I thought it would be a good day to empty all of our cases, clean them out, get things organized, and fix things that have been on the to-do list for a while. Starting with the work light that sparked at me for most the summer till finally quiting all together, the last festival I grabbed it, tried to turn it on and nothing, not even a spark like it had done so many times before, it was apart of my load out ritual, getting it out turning it on with a little wince as it always sparked and sometimes shocking me during load out, the light was like from a cartoon, where things are really alive but they don't let you know, I'm pretty sure it was alive.
But I got it all fixed up, I had to find a new place for the on/off button but its back to life, it hasn't sparked or shocked me yet, but hopefully before long it'll be back to old tricks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see how it is...Nick comes to a festival and makes every Culmer blog out there...but Farns comes and all I see is blogs about lights and work boxes.... Guess I need to show up with a headliner to get a little love and attention.