Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Old Neighborhood...

Today, yesterday (since its after Midnight est) Patti's dad and I went golfing, and then afterwards (see how I went right into another subject, yea I stunk at golfing) we met up with everybody at Patti's grandma's house where I met family members I've never met before, as long as I've known Patti's family I've never met her grandma, that was fun, course during her dad and I went and dropped off her uncle (which was my first time meeting him as well) at a local baseball game, then he showed me around the old neighbor hood, his mom (Patti's grandma) still lives in the house that Patti's dad grew up in. I find that amazing, since 1953 she's lived in the same house.
How many people can say they live in the same neighbor hood, or for that matter the same town for more than 10 years, let alone the same house.
I wonder if theres a poll out there or a statistic about that? Or maybe I should create one? No that's a bad idea, cause the only people that read this blog barely live in the home they have now, and theres like only 20 people that read this so that would be a bad statistic, but maybe someone will do one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are in our 6 year olds 6th house.

Umthun Family said...

Yup, your a rambler! A bunch of random thoughts going . . .
Anyway, give Patti a birthday kiss from the other side of the family.