Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flavored Ice...

I hate when I forget things, I've been pretty busy the last week, and the other day I put a IBC root beer in the freezer, and well it exploded, and the best part is I put it in the ice bucket, so all the ice are now root beer flavored. I've been trying to remember what the worst thing that I ever forgot was that turned into a mess, and not like "oh shoot I forgot" but like a moment where I actually forgot and it surprised me, the only thing I can remember is one time I put a hot dog in the microwave, it was a older style microwave where you just turn the dial you know so there wasn't any real number to go buy, so I just turned it and walked away like normal, well then naturally started doing something else and the hotdog exploded. But that's been a long time since I've done anything like that, well till today.

No comments: