Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nebraska...

Usually when you get off a bus in the morning you look for straight at the ground for some tape of some kind to see which way to go to get in the venue, but since we pulled up and was barely parked when I got off the bus this morning, instead of looking down, I looked up and saw a tower of some sort, I first thought there's no airport around here, then I thought it must be a look out tower for fires maybe?, we are in Nebraska, and from what I hear its pretty flat.

I never did ask or find out what the tower is really for I just thought I would share with you what the first thing I saw this morning was.

Some random facts about Nebraska that I didn't know about that I learned today,
1 - it's illegal to go whale fishing in the state of Nebraska.
2 - Nebraska is the birthplace of the Reuben Sandwiches.
3 - Kool-Aid was invented in the state of Nebraska
4 - Lincoln, NE (where we're doing a show today) has the largest collection of elephant skeletons in the world.

And apparently if you go to church in Omaha, NE it's illigal to burp or sneeze in a service.

So I didn't learn what the tower is for, but I didn't learn a great deal of stuff, that up till today I really didn't need to know, but now if I trivial pursuit I know random stuff that I don't really need to know.

No comments: