Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Vacation...

On our little vacation we went to a little mini putt putt course, it was a lot of fun, Patti got 4 hole's in 1, and she started on the first hole non the less with one, which automatically brought out the trash talking.



Course not all the holes went in her favor, like this one, I have to admit that is a bit of a bummer.. I love that face!!



Before or maybe it was after we went shopping, we didn't really buy anything but it was fun just walking around and looking at all the lights, and making fun of all the crazy people...


Then after all the activities, we went to one of two of our favorite places to eat, at this place called the Wilderness Lodge, the lobby is massive, and they found a real tree to put in there, that is as tall as the lobby, and the food was pretty amazing...



The next day, we went shopping some more, we had a yet another big dinner planned so we thought we would split something, we looked around and then found a place we're used too... It was good... Patti took this pic I thought it was cool, it's got my ugly mug in there but it's all good...



Then it was off to find some desert, ok I have to admit we had already found this place, we took a menu back to the hotel and looked it over a couple times the night before, you don't mess around with Ghirardelli's... gosh I can still taste it, I want more!!


(She's holding up 2 fingers cause she putted the ball in in 2, and it took me 3 times)

Then more putt putt... and then off to a place that we don't have any pic's from this time cause it's so good that we just didn't think about, I did blog pic's about it last time we went if you click HERE to see what it looked like freaking amazing!