Friday, January 30, 2009

Continuing the Sorta Working...

Today I accomplished something, I didn't just stand around and watch people working, trying to help where I can, I actually did my job which is.... Well, if I told you, you would realize how easy it is to do my job, and then I would be out of one, but I can tell you since the three people that read this that some days I'm a rock star and some days I'm not, and sometimes both in the same day, today I was neither, just another tech setting up my stuff, for the most part by myself, I had some help in the labor part, but the rest of it was just me doing my thing, it was relaxing, it gave me time to think about things, it also gave me time to eavesdrop on peoples conversations....

It's not nice I know, but its a good way to learn how people in "leadership" positions make decisions, and see how that pans out. If I can learn from that, then in the future if I get put in that situation I'll be better prepared, today I learned....





After actually doing work today I thought I would treat myself to a little Frazolio's chease cake with strawberries on top! Yea that's right.

No comments: