Friday, January 2, 2009

NYE

Yup that's me on New Years Eve, I don't like wearing dress clothes, I have a couple different reasons why, one of them is that I never can find pants that don't come up to my shins when I sit down, the other is I don't own any black socks, and last I feel like an idiot. I use to work for a place where I had dress up all the time but I was skinny then, and that was a long time ago, I dress up like once a year now, and that's on our anniversary, and the funny part about that is I always have the exact same outfit on as the year before in our anniversary pictures.

The gig turned out to be fun, it was a gig that nobody wanted to do, it kept turning into a bigger cluster, but I think because the crew was the same as the last tour I did we made it fun, just joked around and tried to make the best of it. It was a lot of work, we worked for 23 hours straight getting things up and running, but it was worth it to have Patti with me, and spending the night working with friends.

No comments: