Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Tv"

I've got good news and some bad news. I'm feeling better, for the first time in a week I feel like myself again, and that's the good news, the bad news is for the chocolate cake that Patti made tonight, it doesn't stand a chance!

Being sick is something that never use to happen to me, but you know people change our bodies change and yada yada, anyway one of the things I did this week besides a little reading and sleeping, was watching tv, I usually watch tv through out the day, when its my day off, and at night when I'm getting home from work or whatever, but usually I don't "watch" tv, I'm on my computer doing something, or playing video games, or talking to Patti, just keeping busy, but not like just sitting there with nothing else to do, but most of this week that's what I did, I just sat there and watched tv, no computer, no other distractions, and it was stupid, I feel like I've wasted this entire week! But at least I feel better now.

No comments: