Saturday, March 21, 2009

Washtington State...


Show 4, and things are getting better naturally, the venue is .... interesting, I've been to worse, the loading dock has a little hill to contend with, overall not a bad place, we were up pretty quick today, course that was video, and we don't hang anything from points in the air, the people that needed to hang things in the air waited for a while today, I'm not really sure what the deal was, I heard the building had some first timers up in the air, that might've had something to do with it.


I posted a pic of the loading dock from where the trucks sit, cause the internet is super fast, it's nice having blogger nerds around here, cause it's a must we have internet, and for some reason it's fast, it's been really nice, I'm not use to having internet that's just smoking.

What's funny is I have stories from this tour already, but when I go to blog I just seem to forget them.

No comments: