Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Gift...

My Parents sent me a package for my birthday. It said on the outside of the package "Jeff's Care Package for the Road", I didn't know what to expect, so I opened it and out came the most random things, and a homemade card. It's straight out of the MacGyver hand book for things you need to get yourself out of a predicament, it was pretty stinking clever, and a great gag gift. The contents are all things found in their junk drawer or from behind their dryer, I'm sure, there were two candles that we actually used for a cake, that are not in the picture. When I called my dad about it, he was like "I had a hard time giving up that nail, you never know when that's going to come in handy, did you eat the gum?". The booklet if your wondering is a how to guide on how to wrap a twisted ankle.

On the back of the card they put "Culmark"... again just clever. It was an expensive card tho $15.99.

No comments: