Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Somebody Motivate me Please!

I use to be so excited to blog and look for things to blog about, and here recently I've got myself in to a routine of being lazy. Its amazing I get home and I just don't want to do anything but hang out with my wife and sit around the house.

I have really good friends that want to hang out and I'm just out of energy, I turn my phone off or whatever the excuse, to them I'm sorry for being a quagmire of a friend. (not the family guy quagmire either)

When I go out on the road I set up, I hang out, I take a nap like everyday, I'm just exhausted all the time, the end result is that I've been slacking on the blog part, and taking pic's of the tour and life, I use to take twice as many pic's as I take now. What is wrong with me? I just don't know.

I think I'm ready for Christmas, Yup thats right folks a little holiday spirit, stop living out of this
Stop watching where Step
For those of you who don't know what I do this is what I stare at intensly looking for any mistakes, any single broken pieces, any undone shaders, any flaw that would make me look like an idiot haha...
Most of all I just want to spend time with at home with the wife, I mean who doesn't right?
But instead for now I'll lay here in my hotel room bed and blog.


No comments: