Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Since I've been Married...

I've been married for 2 years now, and since I've been married I've been to the doctor more in these two years then in my entire life, I can only remember a hand full of times when growing up that I got sick, and fewer even when I was on my own, living as a bachelor, I'm not sure if it was because I lived in FL. and I just didn't get sick cause it was hot out all the time, I'm trying to figure out what the difference is then to now, other than the the living arrangements, and being married. I once did a string of dates in December in nothing bit flip flops, (not even clothes) walking around in the snow! Stupid I know but I didn't get sick, so whats so different now? (I'm way fatter now, that might have a little to do with it) And by the way I'm not trying to say that my marriage is making me sick, I'm just trying to use that as a time line helper. Course it does look like I was blaming my wife for being sick and thats just not true! (help me!)

Well I've thought about it, and I've got nothing, other than that I have a whole new sympathy for people that get sick all the time or allergies it stinks, I have to go take some pills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no more pill man, just dont takem and see what happens.