Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crop Circles...

Today I flew to the other side of the country, the first of the two flights I had nobody next to me so I sprawled my stuff everywhere, it was nice, then on the second flight I had a big guy next to me, and when you put two big guys in airplane seats right next to each other it gets a little awkward, first you get the where do I put my elbow moment, I mean who's arm rest is it? Then comes the weird smell, and you think "is it me? Cause I'm sitting all cramped, or is it dinky doo next to me?", that one is the most awkward, cause you can't fake the first bad smell face, especially when they catch you... yea....

So since it was a long stinking flight, I had some time to look out the window, and you wouldn't believe all the crop circles there are in the southwest part of the country! Yea I really didn't have much to do and I was stuck against the wall of the plane for a couple hours!

No comments: