Saturday, May 31, 2008

Video Chatin'...

Since my wife has got her new computer she's been learning new things, and finding new things to play with, so the other night we (her, Jenkins, and I) were all sitting in the living room, and Patti starts a video chat with both of us, it was funny us sitting here in the living room on video chat, playing with the effects, and just laughing at the delay in the audio.

Jenkins decided to take a pic of us on the computer in our little chat room.

Then he held it up to the camera on his laptop, I think its funny cause it looks like we were sitting together and her head is on my shoulder but we weren't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet it still has that new computer smell, mine lost it after a few weeks. and now its starting to get that brown grim from my greasy fingers.