Friday, June 20, 2008

And I helped...

I helped some friends load in today, they were short handed again this week, and I wasn't doing a whole lot, it was fun, broke up the monotony, and I think again its my opinion, that I was able to help the set up process go a little quicker, and the guy setting it up doesn't have to be pulled in 10 different directions, being that the hands are extemporaneously involved. I also did something I hadn't done in a while which was, climb a truss to hang some stuff, and after much heckling, about being a yeti in the air, it was still fun to be up in the air again. Which I think has contributed the end of the day soar-"ness" in my back, even tho I didn't do all that much strenuous work, at the end of the night I though man does my back hurt! So thank goodness I bought the heating pad, its awesome! But I think I'm going to go in and get a massage next week!! Yea that's the right idea....

No comments: