Friday, July 25, 2008

Finishing With A Feeling...

When getting to the end of a book and you close it for the last time (unless you want to read it again) I always have that sense of completion, fulfillment, consummation, it almost feels like I’m just a tad bit smarter because of it. Well ok that may be taking it to far, but there is that feeling, when finishing a book do you ever find yourself, saying job well done on finishing that book but now I’m going to take a break from reading for a bit? I’m the opposite, I find myself wanting to read another book right away, almost thinking that I’ll be able to finish the next book even faster than the last, and I’ll understand all the words in this one!

Course there’s that inevitable procrastinating that shows up.

It’s still a great feeling putting the book on the shelf with the others that you’ve read. Some people read books like I watch movies, and that’s cool but like I’ve said before I’m un-cool so when I finish a book it’s a good feeling.

1 comment:

jackmooring said...

I shall check this book out...