Friday, August 22, 2008

It Doesn't Work...


It looks like its suppose to fit, but it doesn't. if you look close enough (if you click on the picture it gets bigger) you'll notice that pin one on the cable (on the right) is a little higher, and some of the other pins don't quite line up. This is the way the last couple days have been going for me, it looks good, but, it just quite doesn't fit.
You ever have one of those days, where it starts out pretty good in the morning, things are going good, then sometime around 4 days later your thinking "man this pretty much sucks"? Yea that's my day.

But it does feel good to sit and do something other than figuring things out, I'm just thankful for the stuff that I do, that I don't want to mention cause I don't want to jinx anything. Has been pretty good. It's just the last minute stuff, got to love it.

Well now that I've vented a little I'm going to see if I can rig something up to make the pins fit.

No comments: