Saturday, September 27, 2008

Drums...

Why is it that people like to play the drums, and when they do its like not funny, its like they really try, and that's annoying! (haha) I'm not trying to complain but its like the people that think their cool to begin with, usually its backline techs that do it, but not this time it seems that anyone can just get up there and play the drums while the rest of us are trying to work, so while your like telling people to do things and they look at you cause the really important thing that you said in the sentence of tasks was masked by banging of what somebody thinks is a beat.

For the love people, for those of you who do this sort of thing, and think its funny, then hats off to ya, but for those of you who think, "Yeah! I'm jammin'" Please stop.

Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude I jamm all the time, and I Rock... Sometimes I even rock so hard I have to take my drums outside and take pics of myself jammen...

Or I make my Roommate take pics of me jammin...

http://nathanveenstra.com/gallery-1/