Friday, September 26, 2008

A Few...

So being back on the road has presented a couple challenges, besides the obvious doing my gig, one of them is getting in and out of my bunk, the second is sleeping, and third eating. When I was at home I was eating veggie's and chicken that was either from the george forman or baked, even then it was very little maybe a strip at the most, oh and I ate a lot of mac & cheese, (I still can't make it like my wife can) well out here you have to eat what they give ya, or you go hungry (sometimes), and since I didn't eat any dinner last night I thought I would try and eat a corn dog, since out of all the things they put on my plate, that looked the most harmless, that and the corn, so after eating my corn and hopeing that that would fill me up I ate the corn dog, and man was it good, the only problem is I haven't eatin anything like that in about 3 weeks.

So naturally when I was done eating it, I felft ok, then, I went back to work and I started to feel pretty tough, then I started feeling pretty sick, then I was like I need a bathroom, its amazing what one food item will do to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this may have had something to do with that whole thing about your stomach, but i could be wrong...