Friday, October 10, 2008

Hanging Points...

Yet Another phone Pic. (sigh)
If you take a good look in my yet another phone pic, cause I'm to lazy to get my camera, you see a lot silver steel, yea pretty much there's only 2 points or motors that are dead hangs, and if you don't know what that means, that means that when a guy up in the ceiling is pulling the chain and the steal in the air to hang the motors that we hang our stuff on, only pulls up a piece of steal and raps it around the beam he's sitting on, but when it takes 2 guys up in the air to hang one motor, its because there's no beam directly above the point where the motor hangs, and we call that a bridal, still with me, so that means that they have to pull up two different pieces of steal to two different beams, some pieces of steel are longer on one side than others to hit the mark on the floor where the motor needs to be hung, and that takes forever.

Well it didn't take long, a little longer than normal, but we didn't have any steel left in the trunks, cause we had some bridal love today, all the points but like 2 were bridals.

My blogs have been so boring the last couple posts, I'm proof reading this, not that proof reading helps, I wouldn't know what to do with a grammar or punctuation problem anyway, but the end result is that this blog stinks, its boring, I'm explaining what bridals, and the worst part is that I have nothing else to blog about, so I'm just going to go with it. I hope you find it interesting, even though I gave the dumbed down version.

No comments: