Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Spent Then Day...


I Spent most of my day on the phone tracking down things we need for the tour, and trying to fabricate a LED frame, it was mind numbing to say the least, not a whole lot to it, the fabricating that is, measure twice cut once you know the old saying. But while doing it I kept thinking about when you google a question and it comes up in a forum, for example I googled "what song is behind that one car commercial" and what came up with was a lot of links that went to forums or wiki-answer thing that people get on and ask the same question I asked, and then you start reading and it's like people that I can only guess sit on the internet and type things like "I don't think they used the right song for that commercial". Are we really at that point in the world where people don't have anything better to do than to be a commercial critic?

And the worst part of it is I'm standing there thinking about what they said!

No comments: