Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stupid Dress Clothes...




Patti and I went out last night with Schwarz and his girlfriend to dinner, everybody decided to dress up, which for me is rather interesting cause I never dress up, I barely dressed up for my own wedding! The pants and shirt was easy cause I only have 2 of each, and the shoes were also pretty easy cause i only have one pair of those, except it was only the third time I've worn any of those items, so the shoes weren't close to being broke in, I looked like I had on clown shoes.

It was really fun tho meeting a new person, and catching up and telling old stories, and I don't think anyone noticed that I had on white socks and my pants legs were up to my shins when I sat down.

2 comments:

solderchecker said...

We both had a lot of fun, thank you guys.

Anonymous said...

You never dress up when we go out.