Friday, December 5, 2008

Henchman

I've been playing some xbox, and one of the things that I've been thinking about is henchmen, I mean where do bad guys find them? How do you become a Henchman? Do they get benefits? I mean if I was job hunting how would I go about filling out a application to become one? What kind of pay do they get? I know this for sure I would want a paycheck at the end of each day, I mean cause you never know when your going to encounter your bosses arch nemesis!

And how can you be a bad guys right hand man knowing that your going to be either killed or captured, cause they never make a movie about how the henchman got away, or when the bad guy gets away he's all alone, all the henchmen are in jail or dead! Here let me show you it works in these pic's by showing you pic #1 the bad guy, is seen with the gun then scroll down to #2 and see what happens...

#1

#2

No comments: