Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some Time Together...

Last night I had a night off, Patti had to work, so I was like what to do. I went and got some coffee with Nick, we talked about work and plotted out a picture book cause we don't like books that we have to read, then dinner, and then I thought you know it's been a while since I've had a whole night to myself, I'll have a little me and xbox360 time, things were going great I was beating all the bad guy henchmen. Then Patti called and said that she was done with work early, now I love spending quality time with the wife! It's like my favorite thing to do, so I stopped playing xbox cause I love my wife! And went back to tv and talking, but then she says "you want to play Guitar Hero?" And I'm like "I love you!" Quality time with the wife is the best!

No comments: