Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Food.

I've noticed the last couple of posts, the pic's have been of food, its not that food is the only thing I've done for the last couple days, its just that all I've done this week is work and sit around the house when Patti is at work, so when your bored you snack on things, and when I'm bored I take pictures, but seriously these little Dove candy things are amazing.

I just haven't had a lot to blog about that isn't the normal "what I've been doing at work" or "What I've been doing at home", cause all that is the same, work cleaning and fixing LED stuff, home playing xbox, and hanging out with Patti in the kitchen while she cooks deserts and dinner or lunch which ever.

I read other peoples blogs, they have something their thinking about, or something that happen to them, or something they did, I just haven't had a whole lot going on, and I haven't really been thinking about whole lot either. It sounds crazy but I haven't.

No comments: