Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cool Kids...

I had another rant about a type of person all typed out and ready to go, and it didn't have anything to do with the picture, I liked the pic so I thought I would put on here, the rant was aimed towards "cool kids" that are now adults, but I'm not sure I'm ready to get that off my chest just yet, I think I'll bottle that up for just a little bit longer, until then you'll just have to remember or think about somebody in your life right now that is the "cool kid", they can be an adult now, I have someone that I know that drives me nuts cause the person thinks he/she is just so dang cool! Only thinks in one demention, but yet that person is in a position. Anyway I really didn't want to start in and I don't want to go any further... so now I'm going to yell at the people being loud at the pool at 11:35pm because it's to late for fun!

I'm just sayin'...

No comments: