Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It Was hot...

Day one of Ichthus Fest. well, load in, we're a day earlier than everybody else's load in, we need the forklift and space, and today we got it all to our selves, it was nice it took about 10 hours to load in, I'll show you why tomorrow. We didn't get here till after lunch, and it was hot! I felt sun burnt with in the first hour, I had SPF 50 on too! I layered that crap on but still felst crispy, it was good day though, we finished up around midnight, it's going to be a good week.

There was a group of people having a meeting out in the field, they asked for plug in for there little work light, so we let them plug it in then, then we turned on our light. This whole sentence is cheesy, but it was fun light up the whole field with the walls.



We get to the hotel/college campus (I'll get to the hotel tomorrow or the next day, it's a good thing though) and I new that I stunk but when I actually got in a small space, it was bad, my shirt was soaked, all day you could keep track of me, just by falling the sweat trail, everywhere I was working even tonight there was sweat dripping everywhere! It helped me realize that, either one I work really hard, or two I'm really fat! I'm pretty sure it's the 2nd one! The reason I'm showing just how dirty I was tonight which isn't anything out of the norm for the summer time, is becacuse the shower doesn't drain very well, so I kept moving further back in the tub as the water filled up, I looked down at the end, and there I was standing in a dirty.... really dirty tub, that still had enough water to be filled above my feet, it was....

No comments: