Thursday, July 3, 2008

So Gross...

The Porta-potty, one of the things that makes anybody just cringe, and just one of the many reasons that brings you back to reality from living the dream, (hot stuff coming through) Sorry I got off track, anyway, today I went looking for some sort of indoor plumbing to use, I couldn't find any, and when you look and look, time is getting short and your looking gets a little more frantic, your steps get a little quicker, your eyes are now getting that sort of spidey since about them, and all they have is a porta-potty...

(sigh)
For those of you who know me know that I'm a big guy, I won't go into height and weight, lets just say I get asked a lot about my high school football career, (didn't happen people) so there I am in the normal sized porta-potty, which is smaller than I really want it to be, I start thinking about all the things not take in to one of these things, - keys, - wallet, - flashlight - cell phone - me. Then all of a sudden a spider starts crawling up my leg! I'm not sure what it looked like from the outside of the porta-potty, but I freaked out!! I didn't know what it was at first, but when I touched my leg and it crawled even quicker, which caused me to throw myself in to a sort of spinning motion inside the porta-potty, I started screaming, not like a little girl either, but like a man with a really high pitched girlish voice, I was doing anything I could to kill this spider, it just wouldn't die! But I'm pretty sure after a couple more spins.

Don't get me wrong I'm glad it (the Porta-potty) was there for me, I'm great full for that, but I'm not for that spider, later I started thinking while I was climbing the roofing to fasten my wall down, if the spider would have bitten me, would I be Spiderman?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could only hope your spider man, but probably not.

Have you ever had to go into the poop for your wallet??