Monday, July 21, 2008

Why Was It Such A Long Day...

My day was suppose to be pretty easy, just check in here and there though out the day with the client, sounds easy enough doesn’t it? Run around and do things, check back in, run around some more, well that turned out to be wrong. I show up this morning to a forklift that is about to keel over, and not from the weight of my wall but rather a leek from somewhere internal, lets put it this way, in one hour the wall dropped 7 inches, that may not sound like a lot, but the wall has to be up tomorrow at 630am and won’t be down till about 630pm, that’s a long time, and lets just say we didn’t think it was going to make it!

Well after we make the decision to change what the wall is hanging on, I sat around and waited for the fire marshal, then I spent the rest of the afternoon working and dealing with people. Then finally around 530pm they show up with the solution to our forklift problems.

I have to say that the last couple posts have been really short stories and I've been so tired that my posts have been stupid.

No comments: