Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stupid Body..

A couple nights ago I was in a lot of pain, I had problems with my back (again) and my stomach. Well yesterday I was feeling a little better, but Patti thought I should call the 24 hr. nurse hot line just to see what was up, and the nurse on the other end of the phone said I needed to go to the ER immediately, so we go, they tell me to undress and put on the robe, which I thought was a little much but I did it, they take a lot of blood, then hook me up to a "IV" I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, but anyway after a couple tests, they say that I need to get my gallbladder removed. So this week my goal is to get my gallbladder taken out. And maybe finish a book.
You want to talk about weird, you can live without your gallbladder, a lot of people don't have there's. Which keeps bringing me to the question (Patti asked it first) if we don't need it, then why did God put it there?

No comments: