Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Good Work Day...

Today was one of those days that started early, Slaughter was flying in before a gig, so we could go over some much needed pre-programing of the LED stuff, course I had to get some things finished at the shop before slaughter got in. Course when I started getting things done the computer (a PC) it didn't want to work right, I'm beginning to realize I'm really PC ignorant, and some times new software isn't the best solution, and that's all I have to say about that!

It was a good day though, we talked and told stories, getting stuff done at the same time which is crazy, that doesn't happen very often. It wasn't the official set up prep, just layed some stuff out on the floor and played with the layouts and mapping, we're doing something a little different for the content, again, so we needed to check some stuff, which I'm glad we did cause it was an all day thing mapping and what not.

What we really did is just stood around and stared at the LED... waitin' for it change color.

No comments: