Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Last Couple Days...

The last couple days have been good, we've had to get creative on some things, as you can see in the pic's, on how to hang some LED, but it's been good, not really stressful at all, just really long days, it takes time to make things, (profound I know) pre-production is a lot of hanging something then stand around and look at it, then talk things out, or in this case a lot of well if we hang the LED like this or from that it'll hang just right, everybody grabbing tape measures, rattling off numbers, and then looking at me like I am a stinking math whiz or something, I'm like.... I'm a LED tech not a MIT grad. Course the highlight was when the lighting kid asked me if he should meter the power before turning it on? I was like "lighting or video?" he replied with "lighting", I then followed by staring for moment to see if he was joking, then said "you should probably meter it........every time."

These are the only pictures I've been able to snap off so far, I've been to busy listening to math equations and climbing ladders, labeling everything you can possible label to make things easy, idiot proofing something when your an idiot is hard!


I've had so much on my mind lately, stuff that I want to blog about and have saved multiple drafts, but can't seem to get it out of my head on to the blog, which could mean that it's not suppose to be on here, basic concept of the 400 word blog that seems to be nothing but rambling, has allot to do with my work, and people that I've had the chance to sit and talk with lately about life and career's. But again it just doesn't seem to make sense once I put on here, so maybe later....

No comments: