Friday, February 27, 2009

A List...


I hate not being able to just spit out what I'm trying to say, here are some of the issues I've been trying to spit out into a full blog of their own and not sound like a jerk, for about a month now.

a. Communication: Why can't people just communicate.
b. Repetitiveness: I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.
c. Bad Driving: It's been really bad lately.
d. Money and techs: This one I could do several blogs on, and it's not what you think it is.
e. The End of the World: I can go anywhere with this one. And not the stupid song from R.E.M. (no link love for them) I have to admit I first heard the song from DC Talk. Of which I liked, then heard the original and ....

A list of topic's sort of, that I would love to spend time on, and talk about but can't cause it just turns into frustration, and I'm dubious in all of the subjects even me publishing this post, or someone thinking that I'm having a bad day because, not just things that I would love to have an opinion about and share them, or I can go back to be languor in life. Even keep blogging about what I eat for dinner. And brag about how fat I'm getting.

No comments: