Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dinner Night...

Well if this works, lately my blog has been NOT WORKING!!! Like it's just blank white, all I expect is I don't switch to another blogging site, and this one works!
Well, now that I've got that out, I want to share with you something positive, a couple nights ago (I think) we met at Nick's again for a cooking night, and some of Nick's homemade ice cream. We had so much food that it was a little crazy, two kinds of chicken, fillets, and that's just the main course. I have to many pic's of the food to actually post them all or choose one. So I'll just talk about the pure sugar and banana's, with some fresh cut strawberries, that was Nick's ice cream, by the time we got to it, it was more like a milk shake, and it was really stinking good...


Then it was Guitar Hero time, we played if you had the lower points from a song, then you passed it off to the next person, and with no surprise, Patti seemed to find a way to win almost every song, I'm not trying to say that she was cheating, but.....

The best part of the night was when Nick and I starting taking pictures when we weren't playing, now it's not easy playing the game in general, but your playing and being yelled at to give us a rock-star kick it can turn funny, the funniest part about this pic to me is Patti almost falling over kicking, it almost looks like she's falling over.


YEA!!! that's right Rockin' it out!! (Haha) We were posing (Sorta) I kinda always play moving around to the music, cause it's hard not too! And Aj looks like he's posing like a Bass player!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suck at Guitar hero. We miss you man! Hope to run into you soon.