Monday, March 2, 2009

New Things...

Patti and I went to the mall in another part of town, where all the rich people shop. We're not rich but their are some eating places over there that are good and a treat. So we walked around the mall for a bit before eating, it was warm inside so I took the jackets back to the car, when I returned Patti was waiting inside and when I got back she pointed out a small Cubs pillow in a store window, I was like that's cool lets see how much? For those of you who don't know I have an office/spare bedroom that is full of Cubs things, most of the things have been gifts, over the years people have known that I'm a huge Cubs fan so they will buy me the most random Cubs things, and I have to admit I love it, their all displayed in the office. Because Patti would have something to say about me buying so much random things, usually she buys it for me, but it's fun when she bus me Cubs things.

Well that was a bunny trail, I guess it was necessary maybe? The point is we went in to the store to look at the price of the Cubs pillow and found the coolest pillow cover ever! It's the symbol of the MLB logo, you don't find the MLB logo a whole lot. So it was awesome! The lady at the store basically called me a big kid.

No comments: