Thursday, May 14, 2009

Early Shop time...


About 5am this morning I get to the shop, and once again I'm reminded how nice it is to have my 4 hour playlist on in the old head phones, and just plug away at a project. I've been a little nervous about all that's going on, I'm prepping 3 different LED things, for this one show, and because the gig is in CA. I keep double checking everything, I have this thing about being prepared, I hate getting somewhere and realizing that I don't have something, especially something that you can't just run to home depot and buy, so I've been trying to make sure I have everything all cabled up and ready.

I've recruited some help for tomorrow to make things go a little smoother, Nick is coming to help and hang out, I think between the two of us we might be able to get the one project that needs to be done tomorrow done, and I won't have to go in as early on Sat. I'm looking forward to it, Nick and I always seem to work well together and still be able to carry on conversations, usually their day dreams and schemes for the next tour and what would be cool, or about other shows that just blow your mind, but non the less a lot of fun!

No comments: