Monday, May 11, 2009

Up Early...


You ever have a lot to do but your like... Eh..! That's the way I feel about this week, I've forced myself up early this morning, well I say forced, I woke up with heart burn for the first time in a long time because of late night food, but instead of taking some tums and going back to sleep, I decided to head to all the places that nobody goes to in the early morning hours in a this fine community, Lowes and Home Depot, I mean there was nobody there, I had to double check the hours on the doors to make sure I wasn't to early.

This week is going to be a little busy for me, I think, one of the things about fabricating things special for "A" tour is you might get lucky and the next tour might want almost the same thing and you can kinda cut here and there without having to make a lot of modifications, which I was lucky, on the last tour I didn't have to do a lot of re-fabricating, well now things are all cut up, and the client wants what I had before I cut everything up, so I've been trying come up with a quick solution that doesn't look like we're a bunch of dummies piecing things together, I think I've got a solution.

Now that I've rambled on about that, back to being up at the crack of dawn, if I can actually get up I enjoy it, if I have things to do, I would rather do them early, I can usually get more done before 9am than I can if I were to start doing things at 9am, my phone doesn't ring, I don't have to check emails, I have nobody to call, (other than Mom, she's up earlier than me) and there's nobody around, it doesn't matter if I'm home or at work I prefer it, and one of the other reasons to get up in the morning is a Naked smoothie. And that's the whole reason for this post and the pointless information of why I like to get up and do things, or what I have to do this week, just wanted you to know that I really enjoy drinking the Amazing Mango Smoothie by Naked.

No comments: