Friday, May 8, 2009

New Things...


Since I've gotten off the last tour I was on there has been some changes around the Culmer house, and one of them is the way we eat. We've been meaning to start some new eating habbits, and we've finally found some reasons. The reasons... there are 2 weddings we are attending this summer, and both of them I'm in the wedding party, so we're on a mission to get better into shape, and I don't look like a the fat guy I am. Both of us have been wanting to get into a routine of exercising, it's hard to do together when I'm in and out a lot, but we're getting there.

We've been eating a lot more organic things, it's been fun trying new things, course not being able to snack on things has been the hardest (as I eat a little be piece of chocolate) but I'm getting better, the easiest has been giving up pop, surprisingly enough I don't really miss it, I still have an occasional sprite when we're out cause water at some places just tastes aweful, and I'm a bit of water snob! And I don't want to pay $4 for a bottle of water! It's exciting though having a goal to meet.

The other thing that is new this week for me, is this app for my iPhone, I don't download a lot of apps for my phone, and I for sure don't buy a lot of apps, until recently I've only bought like maybe 2 or 3 apps, I just don't want to spend money on these things, but! This one at $0.99 has to be one of the most addicting games. And if you've played this game then you'll know that my 127 high score (that was a fluke) is pretty stinking amazing! Come on give some props?! Seriously props please!

No comments: